With HEC Paris Adjunct Professor Michelle Zandvoort
Next Session: 28-29 January 2019
Location: HEC Paris, Doha Campus
This program is designed to help top and senior leaders develop new neural leadership pathways through innovative learning processes augmented with in-depth reflective practice. This program provides new insights into how leaders can successfully guide their organization through both evolutionary and disruptive changes, how to ‘co-create meaning’ with stakeholders, and new ways of leading ‘self’ as well as leading others.
This program will give you the tools to:
• Understand the leadership challenges presented by the global digital business environment.
• Gain insight into the needs of a new generation of younger managers.
• Increase your awareness of the latest neuro-scientific insights into influencing.
• Learn key concepts and skills to optimise your current leadership style.
• Discover new ways of building and maintaining resilience in the face of major challenges.
• Develop your ability to motivate team members for sustainable performance.