To be a leader, regardless of age, one needs to bring diverse thinking to problems and employ new ways of tackling them.
The Young Enterprise Program is offered to children of the HEC Paris in the Qatar community, between the ages of 16 – 18.
Our children are growing up in a world of unprecedented international opportunities, competition, and mega-challenges. As parents, we ensure that attractive avenues are open to them. We support them in better understanding themselves and others, catalyzing their growth into great problem-solvers, entrepreneurial thinkers and doers and leaders in a more sustainable world.
HEC Paris in Qatar offers a unique program, exclusively designed for the HEC Paris alumni community and their family and friends, that aims to accomplish this.
Our approach to high-impact learning ensures that we cater to a wide variety of learning styles. We typically begin with a relevant exercise focused on practicing and gathering experiences, which benefits learners who prefer an active session style. We thoroughly debrief these experiences to solidify lessons learned, which is helpful for more reflective learners. All faculty members then help to place these lessons into a larger context, which is particularly enjoyable for learners who prefer a more thoughtful approach. We then continue with focused application opportunities, which pragmatist learners tend to favor.
Our three-day program will not only allow participants to expand their circle of friends, but also to acquire new insights and 21st - century skills, while having the opportunity to learn in a safe environment. On the final afternoon, parents will be invited to attend presentations and view the solutions that participants have been working on.
- Develop practical entrepreneurial and leadership skills that can be applied in school and group-based activities, leading to more effective teamwork and greater success in future pursuits.
- Gain a competitive edge when applying to university, as the program offers the tools to succeed in any chosen field.
- Hone creative thinking skills through problem-solving activities, which can be applied in their education and beyond.
- Learn and apply principles from design-centered thinking to create innovative solutions to problems.
- Sharpen interpersonal skills, such as negotiation, effective teamwork, and communicating with impact, resulting in more positive and productive relationships with peers and others.
- Grow confidence in presentation and communication skills, enabling participants to experience creatively pitching their ideas to new audiences and handling feedback.
- Build connections with other young leaders in the HEC Paris in Qatar community, expanding social networks and opportunities for collaboration and shared learning.
Meet Our Faculty
| Phone: +974 4141 3200 | Email: email@example.com |
Follow us on Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn