With Kristine de Valck, HEC Paris Associate Professor of Marketing
Next intake: 7-8 Feb 2017
Location: Tornado Tower, West Bay - Doha, Qatar
Social Media are more than a communication channel. How can they be strategically leveraged?
- A new marketing paradigm due to the horizontal revolution: how have the 4Ps of marketing evolved due to the rise of constantly connected customers?
- The digitized customer journey: what is the role of the internet in general and social media in particular in the consumer’s purchase decision process?
- Social media landscape and cultures: recognizing the wide variety of platforms that are used for different purposes and adhere to different social norms
- The four pillars of social media marketing strategy:
- Communicate: content marketing and thought leadership
- Create: word-of-mouth marketing and engaging influencers
- Care: using social media for market research and customer support
- Commune: managing and leveraging consumer communities
- Understand the difference between traditional, digital and social media marketing
- Gain insight in the varied landscape of social media
- Increase your social media literacy
- Learn key concepts in social media marketing
- Discover the array of ways in which social media can be leveraged
- Develop your ability to design successful social media strategies
Tuition Fees – USD 1,950
For more information, contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org - +974 4454 0161