Next Intake: 28-29 November 2017
Location: HEC Paris, Doha Campus
WHAT MAKES SOME DECISIONS SO DIFFICULT?
In a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world, we are often faced with challenging situations that make it stressful to come to calculated decisions. Our mind does an amazing job of handling all kinds of complex situations and decisions. However, the design of the mind can create illusions – visual, audible and cognitive, which are unavoidable. The objective is to try to identify the situations where these are most likely to occur and take steps to mitigate the risks.
As executives and professionals, you will be faced with several decision-making moments at your workplace that are weighed down with responsibility and risk. Through this two-day comprehensive program, you will be able to tackle these difficult situations tactfully, by using proven business models and strategic reasoning.
• Discover practical techniques to improve decision making skills
• Learn statistical methods to improve managerial interventions
• Understand the information process in a human mind
• Develop the ability to analyze strategic interactions and avoid ‘strategically blind’ choices
• Identify the difference between luck and skill.