With Dr. Michelle Zandvoort
Next Intake: 28-29 March 2018
Location: HEC Paris, Doha Campus
The latest insights from neuroscience: How to lead in an increasingly complex and disruptive business environment.
Leaders will engage with the following topics:
• How to be flexible using Directive, Consultative, Delegative and Consensual styles.
• Learn to leverage influencing skills using five domains of human social experience: Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness and Fairness.
• Conduct strategic conversations to enhance dialogic leadership skills.
• The neuroscience of leadership: create meaning as a tool for leading leaders.
• How to guide a team through evolutionary and disruptive change in the global and digital business environment.
• Understand the leadership challenges presented by the global digital business environment.
• Gain insight into the needs of a new generation of younger managers.
• Increase your awareness of the latest neuro-scientific insights into influencing.
• Learn key concepts and skills to optimise your current leadership style.
• Discover new ways of building and maintaining resilience in the face of major challenges.
• Develop your ability to motivate team members for sustainable performance.
For more information, contact Yann La Camera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +974 4454 0161.