Next Intake: 27-28 September 2017
Location: HEC Paris, Doha Campus
When we begin our careers we need to manage our own time, gain expertise in our field and work hard and smart to perform to our best abilities. If we do these things well, we are often promoted to a managerial position. However, the skills used to secure the promotion are not the same as those you need to successfully get the most out of others. This training is designed to help build the necessary skills to succeed in creating impact through and with others.
Thanks to a combination of practice, group work, interactive cases and simulations, participants will be better equipped to tackle some of the challenges associated with managing others.
- Discover practical techniques and methods to successfully manage career transitions
- Develop the ability to adapt your leadership style to the situation’s requirements
- Better understand yourself as a high potential versus high performer
- Learn a method for forecasting uncertain future events
- Gain a practical understanding of the psychology of persuasion
- Discover a simple framework for turning presentations into effective narrative
Develop your ability to handle difficult conversations with direct reports, peers and bosses
For more information, contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org - +974 4454 0161